Thursday, October 21, 2004

Pleasant Peasant

Well today I am in a very pleasant mood!

The small horde of people at our house has dwindled down to 3… 2 of which will be leaving at noon today. It’s been soOo noisy… but the sounds of hearty laughter has been good to hear.

Seems we have a little thief though… my 10 yr old nephew has been swiping monies from here and there… *sigh.* He also massacred a few of my sister’s lipsticks… He’ll be leaving today.

Work Work

Next week I’ll be going to an all day meeting to discuss taking over our company website for the state of Texas. I will be meeting with the president of our Houston branch and the graphics guy from our Austin branch.

I’m quite excited… work has been a wee on the dull side lately. Yet… I’m also nervous. I have been with my company for almost 4 years… and I have made their expectations rise beyond the standard. So, this means I’m going to have to give 210% of my creative juices… I hope to do well.

Finding a good man these days is harder than nailing jell-o to a wall.

I’m a wee lonely. I would very much like to have a man who has drive, ambition and creativity. Someone that is open to new things. A companion that isn’t narrow minded, who wants to experience life instead of the couch… and doesn’t mind spoiling me! I am a Taurus after all…

I would spoil back in return!



If anything, would at least like to have a man for 2 hours, if you catch my drift!