Friday, October 22, 2004

Nooky

I set up a room on TC's Mux called "Novitiate's Nook". Boy- you would never think I use to live in Mu's in my twenties by watching me try to set up my room. Sheeshola. I haven't messed with text code like that in ages. I was trying to dust the cobwebs off my programming synapses.

Popper

We, too, can be that of grace & harmony.

Eh... Borrrring!

Nothing much happened today. I left work early to go to a doctor's appointment that actually turned out to be on Monday. They were closed today.

I bought the movie Van Helsing... I was quite disappointed. I love good horror movies and the works... but this one was cheesy. They stretched the vampires faces a wee too much... just looked terrible. They can do some awesome things with CGI... you'd never notice they were digital... so what happened here? Ahh... a low budget film...

One movie I'd love to see remade with awesome CGI effects is 'Clash of the Titians!' That would be fantastic...