Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mayhem...

Well… today I am still insane…

I’ve discussed some junk with Sam, discussed the whole sha-bang with ‘him’ and I still just don’t know. I don’t want to mess with it… I don’t want to think about it… I think I’ll go into denial for a little while…

Eh… screw that. Let’s have a short bitch question list! That’s more fun anyway…

1. Why the hell can’t I find just one freaking normal-ish guy who doesn’t have severe insecurities or tons of caca baggage??

2. Are there any single men who’ve never been married and DON’T have kids left in the world?!?!?! People say all the good ones were taken early… but it’s been my experience that yeah… taken and dumped with baggage… but were they ever really good? AND… then you have a no win situation… if the guy is 40 yrs old and has never been married- and clearly didn’t focus on his career… what the hell is wrong with him? He’s got to have some issues… And do you think having a relationship with a female would be better than one with a male? HELL NO… do you think I want all THAT emotional drama? Do you think I want someone who acts just like me when I’m pmsing? Hell no! Boy I sure can be a bitch, do you think I want to deal with someone who’s just like me?!?! Pa-lease…

3. Why am I always the dominant one? Why do I always have to take charge?!?! Oh wait… I think I like being dominant… so never mind.

4. Why the hell did Mom implant the “Never Settle” lecture in my head when I was young… but now that I’m older she takes it back saying “Sometimes you have to settle.” Just one of the many cruel tricks parents play on their offspring. One of the 50 million reasons why I don’t want children.

5. Why the hell are the jerks and screw-ups the best lovers?!?! HuH?!?!?! Can you tell me that?!?!? I really want to know!

I need a cocktail! And who cares if it’s 10:30am! Give me a double- on the rocks!