Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Battle...

I can be wickedly cruel… stand-offish at times… guarded.

I was thinking how funny it is that I get this way and expect people to see beyond the walls… I expect them to see ‘me,’ to know ‘me.’

There are some people I am just naturally compelled to be completely open with… and others I just look at blankly, with a half-cocked smile on my face. It’s almost like there are some people I can be myself with, and the others… I just toy with- pass the time with. Coy flirting, seductive sarcasm… or down right rudeness. This just dawned on me today and it’s quite strange…

It’s tough getting to know someone… it’s tough finding a person you want to fully know your junk… and my being damn fickle doesn’t make things easier.


Phrase Of The Day

“Here kitty, kitty, kitty!”