Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Utter Ecstasy...

He slowly leaned in to kiss me… his eyes penetrating my gaze. Pressing his lips firmly against mine, he slipped his tongue in my mouth- massaging mine with long, slow, heavy movements. Opening his mouth wider, then slowly closing it- finally pulling away with a gentle sucking of my lips.

My heart began to beat faster. I was eager… he was in no hurry.

His hand was gentle, yet strong with caresses. He kissed me again… and I trembled. I laid back and he slowly brushed his body against mine, dragging his hand across my body. Everything seemed as if it were in slow motion… and it was. He took pleasure in his time…

He positioned himself above me- keeping his body tightly close to mine… anticipation had my breath quivering…

Gently… he eased into me- no force, no thrust… but slowly. Allowing me to feel him perfectly, entirely. I shivered and let out a heavy moan of rhapsody. Looking deep into my eyes, he kissed me again… a much more rich, profound kiss.

I reveled in the sensuality of him… his lack of mechanical movements truly astounded me- he stole the very breath from my soul.

I experienced a consciousness I have never before felt… pure and utter ecstasy.