Saturday, February 05, 2005

Take Flight...

Soaring on dreams of love and passion…

Sexual Vocals

It never occurred to me how vocal I might be in the heat of passion. I think it’s a reflex… my body convulsing with ecstasy… it just can’t be contained.

I will tell you that I, however vocal I might be, claim no responsibility… in most cases. I will not deny I have flung out ‘Oh baby, yes YeSs!’ a couple of times with absolutely no feeling behind it- on occasion.

This particular instance I had absolutely no control in the matter my of powerful- wall penetrating vocals. It was his fault. He made me do it…

If he hadn’t kissed me so deeply… I might not have exhaled a heavy, humming sigh…

If he hadn’t taken my body so sweetly… I might not have moaned so profoundly…

If he hadn’t told me how good it felt to be inside me… I might not have quivered letting out who knows what resonance…

If he hadn’t told me he liked the sound of my wetness… I… wait- I believe I was quiet and listened for a moment…. Then, I might not have sung my orgasmic song in deep, prolonged vocals…

You see… the blame is his. Clearly a case of cause and effect.

If he hadn’t given me that experience of pure ecstasy… I might not think there is nobody else in the world who could have made me feel such brilliance… and I adore him for it.

I refuse to apologize… as should he.