Thursday, February 03, 2005

Let Me Consume You...

Savoring each touch, taste and smell…

I still want… everything.

I want to be so much more to you than flesh…
I want to be your waking thought…
I want to be the life that courses through your veins…
I want to wrap my soul around your heart…

I want your love.


Incomplete Sequences of Thought

You know that feeling you get when you first start dating someone and you are really infatuated with them? The hours of conversation, trying to absorb every little detail about each other…

The eagerness and anticipation of being with that person… hearing their laughter… feeling their breath… smelling their scent…

That silly cuddle craving that makes you want to keep your arms around them, take their hand in yours and kiss them every time something sweet is gestured…

I guess it was just a dream I had… a delusion…

My dreams soar to cosmic horizons filled with breath-taking beauty… my soul radiates vibrant color, but my heart... my heart is incomplete.