Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Dirty Little Secrets...

Everyone knows the movie Basic Instinct and Sharon Stone’s famous peek-a-boo pussetta scene. When I was 22, I went out to a club with a group of older gentlemen friends to shoot pool. I wore a tight black mini-skirt… let me stress the mini… and no panties. I knew I would drive them crazy… and I did… being cruel and naughty… knowing I would never let any one of them ‘play’ with me.

I knew as I leaned over the pool table that I was playing peek-a-boo… I also crossed my legs, and uncrossed them just like Sharon Stone. The famous phrase from that evening was “Honey you are killing me.” My response… “I know and you love it, but you’ll never have it.”

There wasn’t a thing I couldn’t get those men to do for me… and I never let any of them lay a hand on me.

We all have unkempt secrets… even if it’s a small one. Share with me…

Tell me one of your dirty little secrets… post anonymously to maintain your secrecy if you wish.