Saturday, January 22, 2005

Magic Eight Ball

My nephew’s 17th birthday was this past Friday. My sister, being the silly mom that she, is bought goofy party favors, one of which was a mini magic eight ball.

Considering I am actually studying divination, I figured I would get a little practice in with the magic 8. Here’s how it went:

Me: ‘Oh mighty magic 8 ball… will I win the Texas Lotto?
8 ball: Rely on it.

WoOhoO!

Me: Magic 8 ball, one day will I be rich and famous.
8 ball: Doubt it.

Me: Magic 8 ball, will I continue to have success with my weight loss?
8 ball: Yes.

Me: Magic 8 ball, will a man fall in love with me soon?
8 ball: no answer, it was stuck on a corner.
Me again: 8 ball, will a man fall in love with me soon?
8 ball: Ask later.
Me one more time: 8 ball, will a WOMAN fall in love with me soon?
8 ball: No doubt.

Ok, good enough.

Me: Magic 8 ball, will I get laid this upcoming weekend?
8 ball: Looks good.

Alright! Score!

Me: Magic 8 ball, should I buy some sex toys online tonight?
8 ball: No.

Damn it! I already did!

Me: Magic 8 ball, will I enjoy the sex toys I purchased online tonight?
8 ball: Sorry, No.

Damn it again!

I then proceeded to chuck the Magical 8 ball in the trash… thus ending my divination session. Ok… so I didn’t chuck it… but I came damn close to it!

Do you have a question for the magic 8 ball?  Click HERE.


Speaking Sex Toys, Again...

So in a previous blog, I mentioned that I have no sex toys. All that will change in exactly 1 week! Hoorah! But damn those things aren’t cheap! Not the interesting toys anyway.

I will refrain, to your dismay, from providing the tantalizing details… but let’s just say, I’m excited and can’t wait! I purchased 3 things… 2 toys and a little sheer lacey dress thing that totally rocks. Now I just need someone to wear it for!

Hey! The magic 8 ball said my chances of getting laid this upcoming weekend, so I’ll keep it handy for quick access. LOL.

Allergic Reaction

On a sour note… I had a severe allergic reaction to something today… it happened right as I got out of the shower. My eyes swelled almost completely shut. Totally sucked… I don’t know if there was something on the bathroom counter or what, but I ended up rubbing my eyes, and bam! My eyes swelled up something fierce, and I could barely see. Some Benadryl, a cold press and 3 hours later- the swelling finally went down enough for me to see. Talk about freaky…

I ended up ditching a friend today because of that, and I feel extremely bad about it. But, he doesn’t have a phone, although he does have hi speed internet access lol, so I couldn’t call him… and my eyes were so swollen I couldn’t get online. I guess I’ll see how upset he is at me tomorrow.