Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Infection of the Hearing Appendages

So, after being sick for a while now… I was finally thinking I was on the mend… but NoOo… I have acute ear infections in both my ears.

I can’t hear out of one… and the other I thought was fine is in worse condition. Tired of being sick… tired of hearing mumbles and murmurs… tired of losing my balance with vertigo! RAH!

However, the good news is my libido is still in tact, AND I lost 12 pounds.

Unremembered Dreams

Need I say more? I don’t like the nights I can’t remember my dreams. Almost seems like my day doesn’t go right without the early morning dream reflection.

Shivers

Stimulating visuals gave me quite the shiver from head to toe last night. Ahh yes, the wonderful erotic visions burned in my minds eye...

want the dot…