Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Miscellaneous


Feeling pretty good today physically. No backache, I haven't smashed my cut finger and I got my coffee drenched phone replaced. 



Got an email from the ex- guess he was digging through TC at some of my posts. I referenced him in a thread- I take it he didn’t like that because he took a little jab at me in the email saying I was blind as a bat. (Referencing my signature Eyes Wide Open)

Ahh well... that situation I used was just an example, and I wasn’t debasing his beliefs or insulting him... I was sharing my frustration at how people blindly follow their religious path... without figuring out what it really means to them... or studying the history of it all. He takes things too personally and is really defensive. Poor him...

 Anyway... I found out that most of the family will be gone by Friday! WoOHoO! Mean?! Not at all... it’s hard staying in a house full of loud people for long periods of time... it’s hard trying to figure out what to feed all these people... it’s hard to wait for everyone to get out of the bathroom!