Tuesday, April 26, 2005

(Click on the picture to see the original image, this one is sized for bloggage.)

He’s crept into my heart… and I didn’t realize my defenses were weakening from the inside out. New infatuation, new love… whatever… I’m still a mess- just now I’m starting to turn into a mushy sort of gooey mess of affection. Oh don’t get me wrong, I still have my bitch qualities- sarcasm, rudeness and brutal honesty I give him everyday… but it’s also followed by a kiss, a butt smack or a stop-what-you’re-doing-press-your-body-against-me-hug.

The “Call me when you get home so I know you’re ok” command… my usual response “If I remember” turning into a ‘yessir’ sexual dominance smirky innuendo… “but if I don’t will you spank me?” along with the batting of the eyelashes.

Yes peoples, I know… it’s sickening… but he brings out the affectionate pervert in me and I’m freaking horny as hell because of… well… yesterday’s belated blog will tell.

RAH! Hehe… I was going to post yesterday… but we had a tornado scare while at work. Then I went to his house and didn’t get home until late… and I just didn’t feel like posting at that point. So, here’s the junk I wrote yesterday...

Feelin’ The Monday Blues…

I had a great weekend. I was not ready for it to end… blah blah, just like the rest of you.

All my plans went through with the exception of one major plan… Damn Mother Nature’s Curse struck me 3 days early… so my sexual plans went *poof!* That would have just made the entire weekend superb… but I had to settle for great. I did take care of my guy though… more than he expected.

I’m A Little Grease Monkey…

Short and stout… I’ve been helping him at his shop. Me… doing manual labor! Can you believe it?!?! I love it. Since I was a wee lil’ lass, I loved tinkering with junk… I took apart soOo many electronic appliances and put them back together… fixing most. Being in his shop with all the misc. auto junk makes me feel a youthful curiosity, with tinkerful enthusiasm.

He’s quite surprised that I enjoy helping him and getting REALLY dirty. He said he’s never had a girlfriend who wanted to help, let alone step foot in his shop. He and his mother have both said I don’t look like the type of girl who gets dirty… ever. Oh, how little they know about me… if I plan on getting dirty, I get REALLY DIRTY. Why not go all the way?! Lol! He was even more surprised to discover that I have been reading up on motorcycle repair and custom paint jobs… learning about it.

It’s cool! There is just one major problem… the distractions. What distractions?? You might ask… each other. I find that while working with him, I have the strongest desire to grope him… touching him all over. When he’s standing on a small latter installing a new light fixture… that’s not exactly the safest thing to be doing… but I couldn’t help it! His mid-section was right in my face… perfect height… oOoh the things I wanted to do. He told me he loves watching me work… I’m guessing he thinks it’s sexy cause he usually has that oOoh-baby look on his face.

It’s quite nice working with him… oh wait… there’s another problem. He’s a foul mouth! Lol… and it’s rubbing off on me! He says two things- I dare not repeat- that totally freak me out, though. I did let him know that should he ever call me either of those two things… I’d give him a good swift kick to his family jewels- and he would never be forgiven. Other than that… I’m picking up his foul, vulgar habit of saying fuck and bitch all the time… not directed at people, but directed at inanimate objects heh. Either way it’s a bad habit.

I’m going to have to chew on some soap for a while… **BuRP!**

Back to Groping…

I find I just can’t keep my hands off him in general. I don’t know what it is about him that makes me want to constantly grope him. I don’t mean sweetheart affection either… I mean- “Damn I’m horny Gotta Touch That Ass” type of groping. He’s pretty affectionate… and will sneak in a grope here and there… but me… I don’t care who’s watching or where we are… if I want to grab his ass I will- and do frequently. I also just love rubbing my body against his heh… anyway…