Sunday, January 16, 2005

Soul Kiss...


10 Things I find Sexy in a Man

10. Well dressed and well groomed. This doesn’t mean wearing suits all the time, but that you own a suit or two, that you have style and a good taste of clothing. Grooming is important, clean cut- both above and below.
9. Well defined jaw line… but not too chiseled.
8. Willingness to try something new and have an unplanned adventure.
7. Broad shoulders… wrap your arms around me and let me lay my head on your shoulder.
6. Long, muscular legs. I love tall men with long sexy legs.
5. Clever & witty charm- with a sense of humor.
4. Confidence… but not overbearing confidence. I like a man who knows what he wants and is not afraid to work hard to get it.
3. Initiative. A man willing to go the extra mile to make sure things are done right, or do something extra to make an experience special and the best it can be. Putting effort into all endeavors. Especially me!
2. A deep voice. There’s nothing like a man with a deep voice whispering my name in my ear. A deep voice is very masculine and seductive to me.
1. A man who knows how to kiss. A long, slow tongue massage like our tongues are making love. None of that washing machine, spin cycle crap.