Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ant in the Eyeball!

So I’m plugging away at work today… seriously busy, super-freaky-I’m-already-pooped-and-it’s-2:45pm-busy.

I notice this wee little ant crawling across my monitor… so I take a piece of tape, stick the little critter to it, and chunk it in the trash. (Yes I know, I’m a horrible cruel person for killing an ant and making him suffer a horrible death stuck to tape in my trashcan) I looked around for more ants but didn’t find any and blew it off to- he’s the scout… scouting the parameter.

Well a little while later… I get this itching in my eyelash. I’m thinking a piece of my hair has fallen into my eye and irritated it… I try to brush it out… no dice chico. So I pull out the ol’compact mirror, and what is it in my eyelashes? An ANT!

That’s a first… I’ve never had an ant in the eye before. I was trying to pick him out and he actually fell onto my eyeball. Thank Goddess he didn’t sting my eyeball…

Now, I feel like I have little critters running all over my body! Ack! Ack! My head itches, my back itches and my legs… my arms… any little thing I brush up against is making me think: ANT! I couldn't even imagine how freaked out I would be if that was a spider...

Scratch my back please?
oOoh yeah… riiiiiight there….
MmmmM….
A little to the side… OoOoh… that’s good…
O-O-O-right there! Right There!
That’s it! Yesssss!
Don't stop! Don't Stop!