Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Pelvic Thrusting

Wow! I had no idea I could learn to move my hips/pelvis the way I was shown last night. No, no… so sorry… not sex heh. I had a lesson in Belly Dancing! But I do have a pretty good theory that this will greatly improve my sexual movements! After a couple more lessons and practicing… I’ll have to find a subject to test that theory on…

Yay! It rocks… I’m sore this morning and happy about it! What a good focused workout. I’ll be having these lessons every Tuesday now, and practicing on my own in between lessons. When I drove home last night, I couldn’t turn my hips off lol… just kept moving them side-to-side, back-to-front, around and around… You may think that’s an easy thing… but you just don’t realize how stiff you are until you try to move just one hip, keeping your torso straight and in line. It was AWESOME!



Highway Patrol

While swinging my hips on the drive home… I got pulled over by a highway patrol man. I had a headlight out… I got just a warning- but I must say he was an awesome, tall, chiseled, handsome man. *DroOl* I’m sure he knew I was ogling too… cause after I signed the warning slip… I gave him a full out body scan head to glorious toe and a big smile burst across my face.

Oh those tight patrol man pants… he handed me the slip, while looking directly into my eyes… still smiling and penetrating his eyes with my own- I tried to send a telepathic message… “Officer, you can pull me over anytime…”

I should have accidentally dropped the slip/pen so I could watch him bend over… “MmmM Rrrraarrrhh” But... then I would have been tempted to slap that ass, and would have gone to jail.

Damn, me so horny.

Hit Meter

Ok, hit meter coming off… going to make me too self-conscious, lol. In a 24 hour time span, my blog has 321 page loads, 115 unique visitors, 102 new visitors and 13 returning visitors. Pretty nifty…