Monday, January 17, 2005

Art Poll #2









What do you think of this digital art piece?


Free polls from Pollhost.com



Rubber Ducky, You’re NOT The One

All squeaky and yellow… you’re a handsome fellow!

SoOo… my endeavors of the on-line dating scene are at an end. FREAKS! 98% of all men that contacted me freaked me out in some way. Either they were too old, too horny or too strange. I failed to mention how a couple of my dates went… as well as on-line chat/video dates.

What could possibly be strange in my eyes, considering I, myself, am an oddity?

10. Telling me you loved stroking you mama’s silk nightgown when you were young. I’m thinking you might need a psychiatric evaluation.
9. Telling me your third leg needs a crutch to stand on its own… (yeah… I couldn’t tell if the guy was attempting to brag or let me know his penis was broken…)
8. Getting jealous over me speaking to other people even though we have never actually met. Danger, Will Robinson! DANGER!
7. A date is set, we agree to meet and he calls me 5 times in thirty minutes, before I’ve actually headed out, to see what I’m wearing, if I’ve left yet and to confirm what time/where we are meeting- even though he made that decision already. Needy?!
6. Talk about making babies. Did you read my profile buddy?!?! I said no babies for me, thank you! And if you are talking about sex, please refrain from the profane use of the ‘making babies’ phrase- even if its just practice. BIG mood killer for me. BIG MOOD KILLER.
5. Tell me I’m killing you with my sexy hot eyes… I think pummeling you to death with my eyeballs wouldn’t be as easy or as sexy as one might think.
4.Showing me your man boobs on the web cam… Dude, if your boobies are bigger than mine… I might get an inferiority complex- nah, that’s just nasty!!! ****shutters****
3.Telling me you are unemployed will end the conversation right then and there!
2. Offering a web cam peep show, when you’ve got nothing to show. Uhhh...is that your thumb?
1. And for the biggest loser… the guy who told me that I’d be extremely hot and sexy if I lost weight… Honey the Goddess made me a voluptuous woman, I’m soft and warm… I am damn sexy when I want to be… and oh yeah- If you had half a brain maybe you wouldn’t have been single for 3 years, developing calluses on your hands! SUCKER!