Sunday, January 09, 2005

Picture Quest


I'm on the hunt for pictures of people I know, or virtually know! Yeah, selfish me wants to play with other peoples pictures can you believe it?! Shocking, I know... but it's all good.

Special thanks to this fellow who allowed me to play with his picture. It's awesome, you're beautiful... and I'm damn lucky to know you. Love ya.

So, if you would like to see what Robin does with your pics... email me a couple of poses. A bright light in one direction with a wee darkness on the other side helps the drama... plus- pose! Yes yes, strike a pose- whatever you wish... but the more drama the better. I don't care if you are nude, but let's make sure that isn't what you are focusing on... though I love to see naked people in all their fleshy glory… I’m more interested in facial expressions.

Thank you all in advance, I love each and everyone one of you.

Bust the Drum

Have you ever had the wonderful experience of thinking your eardrum busted? I had the pleasure yesterday… oh the agony. All I wanted to do was crawl into a black hole, a dark abyss to block out all light and sound.

My ear drum didn’t burst, but it sure felt like it! My left ear just popped while yawning, and some gross junk happened after that- it was very painful. Today, I feel like I’m hung over with the worst headache I’ve ever had. But, I can hear and it doesn’t feel all stopped up anymore.

A little pain and suffering jolts the fact that I am human back into my head… damn it. I tend to like believing I’m an extraordinary person with mighty powers of seduction and creativity. Turns out, I’m just a chunk of flesh, like most everyone else in the world.

Theater Dreaming

Was experiencing several strange dreams throughout my eardrum ordeal. Most of them consisted of trying to go to the movies with a friend (who I did actually go to the movies with recently) and not being able to find a theater showing the flick we wanted to see. A lot of driving, a lot of frustration… and a theater in the desert. We drove to several different theaters in many different places. I’d have to say my favorite was a theater sitting in the side of a cliff. The scenery was beautiful… It was Grand Canyon-esque. We finally decided that we’d rent a movie at blockbuster, get some beer and a pizza… and a happy ending- so to speak.

I woke up for a bit and went back to sleep with random dreams ex boyfriends trying to get me back into their heart. These dreams of ex boyfriends are no longer entertaining… they waste valuable dream time!