Friday, November 18, 2005

Too Little Time ToO Much To Do

I have entirely too many things I am trying to do at once. I have so many projects and ideas half started… I’d like to sit down and finish them- but there never seems to be enough time. I’ve been cutting down on sleep because I’ve been working on these projects… and it’s starting to take toll. I am so freaking exhausted today it’s unreal.

I sold $180 in jewelry yesterday at my office, and today I will take my stuff to my boss’ office… where I hope to make at least $200. I’m going to try and focus on getting my website www.robinsmoon.com up, where you can finally see and buy my junk, from dainty to gaudy. Again, it’s a matter of not having enough time or overworking myself to the point of exhaustion.

Hmmm, Dentyne Gum and Chocolate Milk taste pretty good together, whoda thunk.

Tonight I just plan on resting… maybe pick my toenails, watch some tv and/or play a video game. I bet you anything I’ll end up working… though rest assured I will pick my toenails! (Giving myself a pedicure- I just like how gross ‘picking my toenails’ sounds. Kinda like how my sister tells her son to ‘brush his fangs’ rather than brush his teeth.)

I suppose I’m just keeping myself busy to keep my mind occupied. Seems I can’t sit still without getting sad or depressed.

Humankind No More

I’ve decided I really don’t like being human. There’s just way too much involved in living as a human… it’s toO freakin’ emotional. I think I’ll find a way to turn myself into a Fantail Goldfish.

Why in the world a Fantail Goldfish you ask? Yes… I know they are incredibly disgusting, silly creatures… but I think having a memory that lasts only 3 seconds says it all. I wouldn’t have to worry about how I look, how much money I’m making, how lonely I am… heck I wouldn’t be thinking of anything at all. No worries. Having a long string of fish poop and bubble farts hanging from my ass end all the time wouldn’t bother me at all… cause I’d forget it’s there. Having the fantail would be just for aesthetic purposes… not that I’d know that if I were indeed a goldfish.

I’ll go live in Samantha’s fish tank… she just needs to make sure not to over feed me, because having such a short memory- I’d constantly forget I already ate. She could rearrange the tank décor all she wants… I would never remember anyway. She could give me other fishy companions- but I wouldn’t care, I’d forget them in 3 seconds anyway. I’d never be lonely, never be concerned with planning for the future. Also, I’d never be concerned with being trapped in my surroundings… every 3 seconds I’d be some place I’ve never been before… heck I could be swimming the ocean and never know the difference.

Yep… it’s the aquatic life for me… as an idiot.


I use to have 2 large fantail goldfish. I purchased a 20-gallon vertical fish tank off a friend… and the fish were included. Their bodies were the size of my hand at the time and their tells were a lovely 4 inches long. One was a spotty black & gold- the other was a beautiful collage orange, white & red. It was soothing to watch them swim around. The thing I hated about them most was that long string of shit hanging from them at all times. I’d get the fish net and try to get it off them… but soon after it would be right back. Bleh. I ended up selling the fish tank and the fish to another friend for the exact same price. They were pretty to look at though… and led me to purchase some beautiful Angel fish that I had for 5 years… who’s wonderful fins grew so long I was proud.

OMGS!

Wow… I was just hit by a couple of girls in my office and sold $117 worth of jewelry in 15 minutes! That’s not even including what I’m hoping to make at my bosses office.

All the really cute holiday stuff went poof instantly heh. Here's a sample. These beads were awesome swirly clear, white & red. Very neat. Didn't last 5 minutes from the time I pulled them out of my box and placed them on the table. A bracelet I put together in about 5 minutes- glass & peweter. A very cute deer charm (the picture doesn't show the swirly pattyern on it very well) and two jingle bells.