Friday, October 21, 2005

Whoops!

So sorry Sam!!!! George is great! The vet said he’s in pretty good shape overall, gave me some arthritis meds for him- and it’s made a huge improvement on him. Grumpy lil’ doggy… he’s getting mean in his old age… bully bully! But at the same time, when he wants some lovin’ I swear he thinks he’s a cat! All up on me- laying his head on me and rubbing up against me like a cat… I love my moody puppy.

Things and Junk

Well I’ve been eXtrEmEly busy at work- but my new assistant starts Monday! YIPPIE!! He’s got a degree, 3 years experience and a very nice portfolio. I think he’s going to work out great! I’ve been so busy at work… and so annoyed- unmotivated that I look at my pile o’work with disgust and dread.. *sigh*

I’ve been busy making jewelry for Christmas and working on my art- so I haven’t updated here. I guess in all honesty I just want to keep myself busy so my brain doesn’t start cooking noodles on Matt. But- it always ends up on him. It’s strange… I just don’t know what it is about this guy- honestly a total loser bound to a life lacking real meaning or goals- but I miss him tremendously. I guess because I could really be myself with him, without worrying about him casting judgment on me or thinking I’m just strange. From all my naughtiness to nuttiness- ahh well. Time will mend.

Well damn it… I had pictures I wanted to post- but my damn ftp site is down… they haven’t been a good service lately…

Anyway… I think it’s time for another vacation. Wonder if those mountain cows miss me yet.